Our pre-owned Caravan Holiday Homes can start from under £30,000; while brand new Caravan Holiday Homes are generally available from around £60,000. The price of Lodges varies dependant on their size with a new single width Lodge available from just under £85,000 and pre-owned twin Lodges from under £90,000. The prices are, of course, dependent upon what models we have available at any given time. For more details about prices and availability please click here to go to the ownership page.
Annual fees are charged as detailed in the table below for the year ending 31st March 2019, except for the rates which are charged separately following notification to us from the local council. The term of the charge runs annually from 1st April to 31st March with fees due one month in advance on 1st March. Fees are reviewed and charged annually. The utility costs are charged separately.
There are separate charges for the electricity, gas and water used and for any other incidental maintenance works you might want us to undertake. Further information concerning the current charges per unit for each utility is available from the Sales Office. The overall cost of utilities will vary depending on how much the Holiday Home is used. There are no charges for reading the meters.
• Electricity: Electricity meters are read and usage charged for quarterly. Electricity is recharged at the same rate as it is charged to the park.
• Gas: Gas is either supplied by bottles, which are ordered and paid for at the main office; or from bulk tanks, which is metered and charged for quarterly.
• Water: Water is metered with meters read and usage charged quarterly.
• General Maintenance: The park offers a number of services including winterisation, cleaning and servicing of your Holiday Home. Details of these services and of the associated charges are available from the main office.
Yes. We are obliged to ensure that all Holiday Homes are properly insured and that premiums have been paid. We would prefer that you insure with our block policy through the Thistle (Jardine) Compass Scheme. Should you choose not to insure through the Park's scheme we will, on an annual basis, request a copy of your insurance cover and policy document to confirm your Holiday Caravan is adequately insured (a charge of £15+VAT will be made in this case). Insurance will need to be on a new-for-old basis, and not based on market value.
You do not require a TV licence if the TV's in your main residence are not being used whilst you are staying in your Holiday Home.
Waveney Valley Lakes is a small independent business and is not part of a larger group, as such we have not formed an affiliation with any credit provider and so the Park is currently unable to offer finance.
We always advise customers to view buying a Holiday Home as a lifestyle choice; to relax, unwind and enjoy time with family and friends rather than as a financial investment.
The list price of the Holiday Home at Waveney Valley Lakes includes:
• The purchase of the Holiday Home
• Transport, siting and connection
• Timber decking and steps
• Timber or Canexel skirting
• Asgard storage unit
• Licence fees pro-rata for the remainder of the current year
• Insurance pro-rata for the remainder of the current year
The listing price of a Holiday Home does not include such costs as electricity, gas, maintenance or winterisation.
Waveney Valley Lakes lies on the border between Norfolk and Suffolk, on the A143, 15 miles north of Diss and 25 miles south of Great Yarmouth. The driveway to the Park entrance is close to the centre of the village of Wortwell and is off the High Road.
Waveney Valley Lakes
Wortwell, Harleston, Norfolk. IP20 0EJ
Holiday Home Sales: 01986 788333
Administration & Fishing: 01986 788676